i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » sky select » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page sky select
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xkinix xkinix is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2449.gif

Registration Date: 29.05.2007
Which box: DM 7025+SS
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

sky select Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo
habe heute enen film bestelt bei sky select und alles ist dunkel.
Habe s2 smat card und cccam 2.1.4. was mache ich falsch?
Danke im voraus

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by xkinix: 29.10.2010 23:00.

29.10.2010 22:07 xkinix is offline Send an Email to xkinix Homepage of xkinix Search for Posts by xkinix Add xkinix to your Buddy List Add xkinix to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of xkinix: a YIM Account Name of xkinix: a View the MSN Profile for xkinix
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » sky select

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe