Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

• Zitat

Originally posted by Jogi29
    Hi pcd,

konntest du schon mal nachschauen, wieso "meine" InfoBarGenerics.py nicht im Image funktioniert?

Hi,

Was ist das Problem - mit InfoBarGenerics.py in das Image? Warum Sie ändern?

Cheers, pcd.

• Offizieller Beitrag

damit ich die gleiche Tastenbelegung wie bei E1 habe, das habe ich auch bei meiner Dm8000 und den DM500 HD gemacht. Schau dir mal den Link aus meinem 1. Beitrag an.

• Zitat

keiner eine Idee wie man den Fehler beheben kann?

Leider Freund - ich war im Urlaub. Wird prüfen, Ihr Problem bald! :)

Regards.
    pcd.

• Zitat

keiner eine Idee wie man den Fehler beheben kann?

Hi,

Das Problem ist in dieser Zeile: -

Python
    from enigma import Cbputils, Cbptools

"Cbputils" und "Cbptools" sind nur im Gemini Image. Sorry!

Regards, pcd.

• Offizieller Beitrag

ich glaube ich werde alt, das letzte Mal habe ich die InfoBarGenerics.py aus deinem Image genommen und nur die 2 Zeilen

"showFavourites": (self.showFavourites, _("show Favourites")),
    "showProviders": (self.showProviders, _("show Providers")),

nach

"historyBack": (self.historyBack, _("previous channel in history")),
    "historyNext": (self.historyNext, _("next channel in history")),
    "openServiceList": (self.openServiceList, _("open servicelist")),

eingefügt, das müsste doch gehen, hat aber den gleichen Fehler gebracht, ich werde es aber am Nachmittag nochmals testen.

• Zitat

Originally posted by elmartino
    hans753 solved the scanning issue:
    "The scan seems to work if you change the scanning method.
    It seems to work this way: Tuner Configuration. In German "Typ der Kanalsuche" Set it to Provider."

Today I installed the new version, too. I can confirm that the problem still exists on the DM600 PVR-C
    I tried to fix the bug, but it didn't work.
    The problem is located in the file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py in line 161, the problem (IndexError: list index out of range)
    This line causes the problem
    tmpstr += data[1]

The problem is, that data[1] doesn't contain any data.
    It seems like data, doesn't contain any data at all.

During the wizard the installation of some cable settings failed (missing file).
    I could imagine, that this missing file is needed for the scan and that this is the reason for the failure.

Does anybody know which file is needed for scanning the cable network?

• Zitat

Originally posted by hans753
    I forgot to say, tuxtxt seems not to work.
    It starts, but I'm unable to change the page or to exit tuxtxt.

Hi,

Thanks for the info re cable scan. I will try to improve it.

Re tuxtxt - it is a known problem with the rc code. You can use tuxtxt by doing this :-

In /usr/bin/enigma2.sh - move # from the start of inputdev line to the start of the rawrc line and Reboot. But then long press of buttons will not work.

Cheers, pcd.

• pcd
    thank you for the tuxtxt hint.

Do you know if the python script mentioned from above use the /etc/tuxbox/cables.xml
    At least this file exists and has some entries and looks fine to me.

Do you know who maintains this code?

• Zitat

Originally posted by hans753
    pcd
    thank you for the tuxtxt hint.

Do you know if the python script mentioned from above use the /etc/tuxbox/cables.xml
    At least this file exists and has some entries and looks fine to me.

Do you know who maintains this code?

Hi,

I looked at the cables code a long time ago. I am sure it uses that xml. But probably the frontend is not inputting the 'data' entry. I will have to read the code again.

The coding comes from the Dream-multimedia enigma2 cvs. Maintained by their developers. The problem is - they do not support the use of enigma2 for the enigma1 (powerpc) boxes.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

This image is particularly suitable for installing in flash.
    If installing in flash - it is very important use the feature "Increase available memory" soon after first bootup.
    To keep the image size small - only the minimum software is included in the image. So - please install the Basic Pack Software before installing any plugin.
    The image can be installed on multiboot, but the flash image has to be recent (new cvs).
    Note: When you remove (uninstall) a skin via Addon Manager - check that it is deleted from /usr/share/enigma2. Sometimes ipkg remove does not work completely !

Ich habe ein paar Fragen,

1. Nach dem ersten Neustart die funktion Increase Memory, wo legt er den den zusätzlichen Platz an?
    2. Danach soll man ja die Basic Software installieren, wahrscheinlich per Download?
    3. Kann man in dem Image einstellen, das er die Plugins auf die Festplatte packt oder besser gesagt, langt der Flash überhaupt (ich glaube 32mb) müsste der sein? Passt da überhaupt alles in den Flash?

4. Und die alles entscheidende Frage, wie flüssig läuft dieses Image eigentlich so, was sagt Ihr dazu?

The true way is M E R L I N !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DoctorUltra ()

• Hi,

I have a problem with the plugins. Could you please help me? I have a dreambox 600 pvr with your new enigma 2 testimage.

After the installation I run increase memory with hd and installed all the software from basic. (twisted, python and so on)

When I try to execute exctensions like the imdb extension or others I get an error

no module named twisted.web or no module named twisted.internet.

But I installed the twisted package and everything, even twisted 2 and twisted mail and python html but I can't execute any plugin. I always get these error messages...

regards

• Zitat

Originally posted by DoctorUltra
    Ich habe ein paar Fragen,

1. Nach dem ersten Neustart die funktion Increase Memory, wo legt er den den zusätzlichen Platz an?
    2. Danach soll man ja die Basic Software installieren, wahrscheinlich per Download?
    3. Kann man in dem Image einstellen, das er die Plugins auf die Festplatte packt oder besser gesagt, langt der Flash überhaupt (ich glaube 32mb) müsste der sein? Passt da überhaupt alles in den Flash?

4. Und die alles entscheidende Frage, wie flüssig läuft dieses Image eigentlich so, was sagt Ihr dazu?

Hallo,

1. In hdd - wenn Sie "Mit hdd"

2. Ja, per Download.

3. Sorry - ich verstehe das nicht.

4. Sorry - ich verstehe das nicht.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi,

"Increase memory with hdd" should transfer python2.5 from folder /usr/lib to folder /media/hdd. And a softlink is created in /usr/lib for python2.5.

Please check that this link exits and if you select it - folder /media/hdd/python2.5 opens.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

When you use "increase memory" function, all plugins and some other files are automatically moved to the hard drive so you don't have to transfer them manually.

Zitat

The image runs smoothly. I believe that's what you want to know.
    Of course, enigma1 is quicker but enigma2 is not so slow as some claim.