i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » Allgemeines zur DM500HD » problem with flash » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page problem with flash
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aspava

Registration Date: 03.10.2009
Which box: DM 7020S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

problem with flash Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hallo
I have problem with flashing my 500HD.whatever I try,I get blinking of green diode in front of dreambox,and after few second,I also lose connection with the internet (from Dream).I also notice that in the same time when light start to blink (green in front),red light inside of Dreambox also lose power and suddenly it seems that procesor also dont work.
I try everything and now i dont have more idea,so help someone please?
thx
11.08.2010 22:09 aspava is offline Send an Email to aspava Search for Posts by aspava Add aspava to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » Allgemeines zur DM500HD » problem with flash

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe