i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM600PVR » flac-Titel nicht fortlaufend abspielbar ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page flac-Titel nicht fortlaufend abspielbar ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BX-8017
Stammuser

Registration Date: 20.11.2007
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: siehe Signatur
Which Image: siehe Signatur
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TH42 PA20/LG L227WTP

flac-Titel nicht fortlaufend abspielbar ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi.

ich habe in meiner "Musiksammlung" auch einige Ordner mit flacs. Lassen die sich nicht fortlaufend abspielen? Wenn ein Titel gespielt wurde, ist Schluss. Selbst die Anwahl einer Playlist bringt nichts.

und.... es geht um Enigma1

Grüße

BX-8017

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BX-8017: 06.06.2010 21:02.

06.06.2010 15:13 BX-8017 is offline Send an Email to BX-8017 Search for Posts by BX-8017 Add BX-8017 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM600PVR » flac-Titel nicht fortlaufend abspielbar ?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe