i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Software allgemein » Original-Firmware DM800 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Original-Firmware DM800
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trance Trance is a male

Registration Date: 13.10.2006
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

Original-Firmware DM800 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo, wie kann herausfinden, was die Original-Firmware-Version in der Vorlage war in der Fabrik installiert? (es gibt Daten über den genauen Veröffentlichungstermin, MAC, S / N)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Trance: 13.01.2010 22:13.

13.01.2010 22:09 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
JackDaniel JackDaniel is a male
V.I.P.*

images/avatars/avatar-19026.gif

Registration Date: 27.06.2004
Which box: D-Box
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; NFS
Which accessories: PS3,Competition Pro,Dream-Tastatur,D VD-Kit,Qnap TS-439 Pro II,Teufel Theater 2,Onkyo TX-NR609,Pronto TSU9400
Which Image: CVS
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic Plasma TH-42PZ70EA
Origin: @home.at

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

menü->informationen->über

13.01.2010 22:11 JackDaniel is offline Send an Email to JackDaniel Homepage of JackDaniel Search for Posts by JackDaniel Add JackDaniel to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wurde festgestellt, am Anfang der Anlage, um mich zu ändern
13.01.2010 22:14 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
SiennaRoot SiennaRoot is a male
V.I.P.*

images/avatars/avatar-9476.gif

Registration Date: 19.12.2006
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which Image: siehe Signatur
Welcher Bildschirm: 40'' LCD Toshiba 40ZF355D
Origin: aus dem Pott :-)

quote:
Original von Trance
Wurde festgestellt, am Anfang der Anlage, um mich zu ändern

please answer in english ... that made no sense for me Augenzwinkern

HD-Skins DMConcinnity-HD SR-MOD (OE2.0)

SiennaRoot's Home Picons Astra 19.2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SiennaRoot: 13.01.2010 22:22.

13.01.2010 22:22 SiennaRoot is offline Send an Email to SiennaRoot Search for Posts by SiennaRoot Add SiennaRoot to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

I need to find out what was established at the beginning of the factory (to change me)
13.01.2010 22:40 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
V.I.P.*

quote:
Original von Trance
I need to find out what was established at the beginning of the factory (to change me)

When you want to determine the Image / Enigma2 version on your box, go into
menue - Info - about

The most Images flashed on the boxes, when they leave the factory are no more actual großes Grinsen

So what you want to do now ?

13.01.2010 22:48 SiennaRoot is offline Send an Email to SiennaRoot Search for Posts by SiennaRoot Add SiennaRoot to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

I need to install native software for putting the receiver to the service center for warranty
13.01.2010 23:02 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
Homey[GER]
Dreambox Gott

images/avatars/avatar-17254.png

Registration Date: 12.02.2006
Which box: DM7020HD
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: OE 2.0

then flash an original image from DMM. Can be found on www.dreamboxupdate.com

Install the latest Release or Experimental Image from there ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Homey[GER]: 13.01.2010 23:04.

13.01.2010 23:03 Homey[GER] is offline Search for Posts by Homey[GER] Add Homey[GER] to your Buddy List
V.I.P.*

go here for DMM Images smile

13.01.2010 23:07 SiennaRoot is offline Send an Email to SiennaRoot Search for Posts by SiennaRoot Add SiennaRoot to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

How do I know EXACTLY what firmware version was on the receiver when leaving the factory, it is possible somehow to find out? is to preserve the safeguards (such demands from our vendor)
13.01.2010 23:07 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
V.I.P.*

menue - Info - about

shows you enigma2 version and date of Image, a about the author of the Image mostly.
But if you boot you'll see what Image is flashed.

I'll see no problem for your warranty .. you think you have a clone box ?

If so, then check with the genuinedreambox plugin, if it's a orginal one .

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by SiennaRoot: 13.01.2010 23:19.

13.01.2010 23:14 SiennaRoot is offline Send an Email to SiennaRoot Search for Posts by SiennaRoot Add SiennaRoot to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

I have many times changed the firmware, I need to know what was installed at the factory in my dreambox
13.01.2010 23:16 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
markus21 markus21 is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-18651.png

Registration Date: 26.12.2005
Which box: DM800SEv2; DM7020; DM7020HDv2; DM7025+; Goliath; D-Box
External Storage: HDD; NAS
Welcher Bildschirm: 46" Samsung LCD
Origin: baunatal.nordhessen. de

The firmware, that was installed when the box was delivered is totally irrelevant. here you find offical DMM released firmware. Flash the latest release and you wiull not have any problems regarding warrantsmile

www.dreamboxupdate.com

markus21@i-have-a-dreambox.com

Lachen schadet in jedem Fall der Krankheit und Optimismus ist ein Mangel an Information

Wir ham noch lange nicht genug...

13.01.2010 23:17 markus21 is online Send an Email to markus21 Homepage of markus21 Search for Posts by markus21 Add markus21 to your Buddy List Add markus21 to your Contact List
markus21 markus21 is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-18651.png

Registration Date: 26.12.2005
Which box: DM800SEv2; DM7020; DM7020HDv2; DM7025+; Goliath; D-Box
External Storage: HDD; NAS
Welcher Bildschirm: 46" Samsung LCD
Origin: baunatal.nordhessen. de

Why do you need to know it? Augen rollen

markus21@i-have-a-dreambox.com

Lachen schadet in jedem Fall der Krankheit und Optimismus ist ein Mangel an Information

Wir ham noch lange nicht genug...

13.01.2010 23:19 markus21 is online Send an Email to markus21 Homepage of markus21 Search for Posts by markus21 Add markus21 to your Buddy List Add markus21 to your Contact List
Trance Trance is a male

In Russia, dreambox is not officially sold, and if they changed firmware then they canceled the local warranty: (
13.01.2010 23:27 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
V.I.P.*

quote:
Original von Trance
In Russia, dreambox is not officially sold, and if they changed firmware then they canceled the local warranty: (

your dealer has no informations about the firmware delivered the factory, by the way what box you have, a DM800S ?

it's not a China clone .. or ?
When it's not the orginal DMM Image delivered the factory, what the fuck is that then ?

I think with orginal DMM Image you have no problem with warrenty, but I have no Idea about the russian business großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by SiennaRoot: 13.01.2010 23:52.

13.01.2010 23:47 SiennaRoot is offline Send an Email to SiennaRoot Search for Posts by SiennaRoot Add SiennaRoot to your Buddy List
Homey[GER]
Dreambox Gott

images/avatars/avatar-17254.png

Registration Date: 12.02.2006
Which box: DM7020HD
External Storage: NAS

quote:
I have many times changed the firmware, I need to know what was installed at the factory in my dreambox

You will never be able to find that out. All you can do is finding out when the box was build. This info can be found in the Flash-Webinterface when the Box is in **STOP** mode before you upload new image to flash. And then you can install an experimental DMM Image from www.dreamboxupdate.com from that day. But no one can guarante you that this software was installed. Maybe they installed an older image or whatever.

You will not be able to find that out I guess. I also see no point why you should lose waranty if you update the software on your box. You could even do an easy online update ... I doubt you lose waranty for this. As long as you stay with original DMM Software. And as long you have a original dreambox and not a clone-box.

BTW: Before I forget ... the boxes usually get flashed with release-image software and not experimental images. There are not so many release images that got released within the last year. Simply flash that one that came out before your box got build. Then the chance is very big that this is the software that was installed in factory. So if your box was build in october 2009, flash the last release image that was released on 11.09.2009

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Homey[GER]: 13.01.2010 23:57.

13.01.2010 23:51 Homey[GER] is offline Search for Posts by Homey[GER] Add Homey[GER] to your Buddy List
Trance Trance is a male

Thank you very much Homey [GER] for an expanded response and thank everyone else who has taken operational assistance to me, found the native firmware one version, the time will show how matters stood on. Thank you.
14.01.2010 00:05 Trance is offline Send an Email to Trance Search for Posts by Trance Add Trance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Software allgemein » Original-Firmware DM800

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe