Plugin SVT Player

• Hello Friends,

Please find attached a new plugin SVT Player which streams videos from Swedish television SVT play.

To install - please unpack the .zip file and ftp to :

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

and restart enigma2.

Requires :-

Plugin vlc player installed on dreambox and vlc media player started on pc.

If the video stream is broken - increase vlc cache to 4000 ms using :-

Settings -> Preferences -> Input/Codecs -> Access Modules -> HTTP (tick Advanced options)

Regards, pcd.

• I try to get this SVT player to work but it wont.
    I have tried with VLC 0,86 and 1,02 and Dreambox VLC streamer.
    The player comes up when choose a program but the feed will not start. After ca 10 seconds the menu of programs comes back on screen.
    I can stream from PC to my DB800.

• Zitat

Originally posted by drumguish
    I try to get this SVT player to work but it wont.
    I have tried with VLC 0,86 and 1,02 and Dreambox VLC streamer.
    The player comes up when choose a program but the feed will not start. After ca 10 seconds the menu of programs comes back on screen.
    I can stream from PC to my DB800.

If you give an example item I will try it. :)

• Zitat

What do you want from me?

(1) Please give a video example - which you have tried. And how do you get the video list (for exmple with : Senaste program-p1) ?

(2) When you select the video - does vlc on pc start to stream (do you see the slider moving to right ) ?

Cheers, pcd.

• I have tried a lot of programs, for example: Senaste program p-1, Niklas mat....

The VLC will not start to stream.

In the small window I can read:

svt.se - 1 http://media.svt.se/download/m…28/1029niklasmat_jkwg.asx :sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=2000,venc=ffmpeg{strict-rc=1},width=352,height=288,canvas-width=352,canvas-height=288,canvas-aspect=4:3,fps=25,acodec=mp2a,ab=128,channels=2,samplerate=44100}:std{access=http,mux=ts{pid-video=68,pid-audio=69},dst=/dream1804017624.ts} :sout-all :sout-keep

• What I do is this.

I open my VLC on PC and starts SVT Player and choose a program.

On VLC PC nothing happens.

If I then press play (on PC) I see the above mentioned text in the small window and if I press play once again it starts to feed. Nothin happens though on Dreambox.

• It seems vlc on pc is not receiving the play command.

Please start vlc 0.86 and select view - messages. Then - do your svt player actions. Then copy the vlc 'messages' and post it.

• Please try this on pc -vlc :-

Settings - Preferences - Input/codecs - HTTP - Advanced options - Caching value in ms.

If this is 1200 - change it to 2000 - save.

Same wth MMS - make it 2000.

Then please try again.

• Zitat

Still same problem.

Here is a new debug list.

Perhaps you can try this to slow down the plugin Vlcplayer :-

Please add the 2 lines in red to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Extensions/VlcPlayer/VlcPlayer.py :-

from Components.config import config
    import os

and

os.system("sleep 8")
    sref = eServiceReference(ENIGMA_SERVICE_ID, 0, url)

Make sure that the new lines line up with the next lines shown.

• This time my TV screen went black for about 20 seconds before the meny came back.

On PC came a new window with following message:

Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/1029PLUS-PLAY.wmv'
    Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/PG-1133653-003A-ETTFALLFORLOU-01.wmv'
    Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/1029PLUS-PLAY.wmv'

I attach the new debug file

• (1) which vlc are you using. Please use 0.86 - it has more simple action.

(2) Does plugin vlc player (original - before adding the 2 lines) stream videos from pc hdd ok ?

It is difficult to see what your problem comes from. Any firewall acting ?

• I use 0.8.6h.
    The streaming ov video PC>Db was ok even before.

I have tried without my firewall, still with no sucess.

Maybe you can send me your VLC program and I try with that one wich we know works?

It must be some parameter in my VLC server that´s fault.

• I am using vlc 0.86a.

You can download it from here

I only do this : Configure vlc 8.6 :-

Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - select HTTP.
    Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - HTTP - Advanced options - insert in Host address :8080.
    Close and restart vlc.

Good luck ! :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• I give
    I have now tried everything incl. reflash of image DFII
    Must be something in my network.

Thanks anyhow for your support.

• Excellent Plugin!!

If you develop a new release, is it possible to add the listing "Program A-Ö" (http://svtplay.se/alfabetisk)?

And a possibility to choose VLC Server? At least in my case the SVTplayer is locked to the first VLC server listed, (not the green default player in the VLCplugin).

Thanks anyhow!

• Ok ! Thanks. :)