i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugin SVT Player » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Plugin SVT Player
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Plugin SVT Player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Friends,

Please find attached a new plugin SVT Player which streams videos from Swedish television SVT play.

To install - please unpack the .zip file and ftp to :

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

and restart enigma2.

Requires :-

Plugin vlc player installed on dreambox and vlc media player started on pc.

If the video stream is broken - increase vlc cache to 4000 ms using :-

Settings -> Preferences -> Input/Codecs -> Access Modules -> HTTP (tick Advanced options)

Regards, pcd.

Attachment:
zip SVTPlayer.zip (6.41 KB, 256 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 15.10.2009 15:36.

15.10.2009 15:22 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
drumguish drumguish is a male

Registration Date: 12.07.2006
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: HDD
Which accessories: -
Welcher Bildschirm: -
Origin: Sweden

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I try to get this SVT player to work but it wont.
I have tried with VLC 0,86 and 1,02 and Dreambox VLC streamer.
The player comes up when choose a program but the feed will not start. After ca 10 seconds the menu of programs comes back on screen.
I can stream from PC to my DB800.

28.10.2009 10:54 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by drumguish
I try to get this SVT player to work but it wont.
I have tried with VLC 0,86 and 1,02 and Dreambox VLC streamer.
The player comes up when choose a program but the feed will not start. After ca 10 seconds the menu of programs comes back on screen.
I can stream from PC to my DB800.

If you give an example item I will try it. smile
28.10.2009 14:09 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

What do you want from me?

28.10.2009 14:15 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
What do you want from me?

(1) Please give a video example - which you have tried. And how do you get the video list (for exmple with : Senaste program-p1) ?

(2) When you select the video - does vlc on pc start to stream (do you see the slider moving to right ) ?

Cheers, pcd.
29.10.2009 10:32 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

I have tried a lot of programs, for example: Senaste program p-1, Niklas mat....

The VLC will not start to stream.

In the small window I can read:

svt.se - 1 http://media.svt.se/download/mcc/vision/...lasmat_jkwg.asx :sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=2000,venc=ffmpeg{strict-rc=1},width=352,hei
ght=288,canvas-width=352,canvas-height=288,canvas-aspect=4:3,fps=25,acodec=
mp2a,ab=128,channels=2,samplerate=44100}:std{access=http,mux=ts{pid-video=6
8,pid-audio=69},dst=/dream1804017624.ts} :sout-all :sout-keep

29.10.2009 11:45 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish

What I do is this.

I open my VLC on PC and starts SVT Player and choose a program.

On VLC PC nothing happens.

If I then press play (on PC) I see the above mentioned text in the small window and if I press play once again it starts to feed. Nothin happens though on Dreambox.

29.10.2009 12:31 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

It seems vlc on pc is not receiving the play command.

Please start vlc 0.86 and select view - messages. Then - do your svt player actions. Then copy the vlc 'messages' and post it.
29.10.2009 14:56 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

Here comes the file.

Attachment:
txt messages.txt (40 KB, 71 downloads)

29.10.2009 15:30 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish

On TV screen comes following message:

Error with VLC server:

'None Type' object has no attribute 'get attribute'

29.10.2009 16:05 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Please try this on pc -vlc :-

Settings - Preferences - Input/codecs - HTTP - Advanced options - Caching value in ms.

If this is 1200 - change it to 2000 - save.

Same wth MMS - make it 2000.

Then please try again.
29.10.2009 19:55 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

Still same problem.

Here is a new debug list.

Attachment:
txt main debug.txt (10.49 KB, 27 downloads)

30.10.2009 08:19 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Still same problem.

Here is a new debug list.

Perhaps you can try this to slow down the plugin Vlcplayer :-

Please add the 2 lines in red to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Extensions/VlcPlayer/VlcPlayer.py :-

from Components.config import config
import os

and

os.system("sleep 8")
sref = eServiceReference(ENIGMA_SERVICE_ID, 0, url)

Make sure that the new lines line up with the next lines shown.
30.10.2009 11:18 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

This time my TV screen went black for about 20 seconds before the meny came back.

On PC came a new window with following message:

Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/1029PLUS-PLAY.wmv'
Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/PG-1133653-003A-ETT
FALLFORLOU-01.wmv'
Unable to open 'mms://wm0.c90901.cdn.qbrick.com/90901/kluster/20091029/1029PLUS-PLAY.wmv'

I attach the new debug file

Attachment:
txt main debug.txt (43.16 KB, 14 downloads)

30.10.2009 12:49 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

(1) which vlc are you using. Please use 0.86 - it has more simple action.

(2) Does plugin vlc player (original - before adding the 2 lines) stream videos from pc hdd ok ?

It is difficult to see what your problem comes from. Any firewall acting ?
30.10.2009 13:56 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

I use 0.8.6h.
The streaming ov video PC>Db was ok even before.

I have tried without my firewall, still with no sucess.

Maybe you can send me your VLC program and I try with that one wich we know works?

It must be some parameter in my VLC server that´s fault.

30.10.2009 14:57 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
I use 0.8.6h.
The streaming ov video PC>Db was ok even before.

I have tried without my firewall, still with no sucess.

Maybe you can send me your VLC program and I try with that one wich we know works?

It must be some parameter in my VLC server that´s fault.

I am using vlc 0.86a.

You can download it from here

I only do this : Configure vlc 8.6 :-

Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - select HTTP.
Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - HTTP - Advanced options - insert in Host address :8080.
Close and restart vlc.

Good luck ! smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 30.10.2009 16:19.

30.10.2009 16:15 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

I give
I have now tried everything incl. reflash of image DFII
Must be something in my network.

Thanks anyhow for your support.

03.11.2009 11:22 drumguish is offline Send an Email to drumguish Homepage of drumguish Search for Posts by drumguish Add drumguish to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of drumguish: - YIM Account Name of drumguish: - View the MSN Profile for drumguish
tispe tispe is a male

Registration Date: 17.02.2007
Which box: DM7025T
Which Image: Gemini

Two sugguestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent Plugin!!

If you develop a new release, is it possible to add the listing "Program A-Ö" (http://svtplay.se/alfabetisk)?

And a possibility to choose VLC Server? At least in my case the SVTplayer is locked to the first VLC server listed, (not the green default player in the VLCplugin).

Thanks anyhow!

05.11.2009 00:45 tispe is offline Search for Posts by tispe Add tispe to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

RE: Two sugguestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tispe
Excellent Plugin!!

If you develop a new release, is it possible to add the listing "Program A-Ö" (http://svtplay.se/alfabetisk)?

And a possibility to choose VLC Server? At least in my case the SVTplayer is locked to the first VLC server listed, (not the green default player in the VLCplugin).

Thanks anyhow!

Ok ! Thanks. smile
05.11.2009 10:42 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugin SVT Player

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe