i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » 3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rduck rduck is a male

Registration Date: 28.08.2006
Which box: DM 500S; DM 600PVR-S; DM 800S; DM 7025ST
External Storage: HDD; CF
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Philips 32PF9641D/10
Origin: Denmark

Hilfe 3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi!

I've just installed 3.00 on a DM7025+ box (the new version of DM7025) together with the 2 patches in this thread.
I can record a movie - and via Tuxbox commander see, that the .ts file is growing.
But when trying to playback the recording (after the recording has stopped, of course), using the "video" button, selecting the recorded sequence and the press "OK" - then nothing happens ? I get the video panel (back, play, pause fwd etc) in the buttom of the screen, but no video is played ??

---

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rduck: 07.10.2007 21:01.

07.10.2007 21:01 rduck is offline Send an Email to rduck Search for Posts by rduck Add rduck to your Buddy List
gutemine
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Harddisk properly jumpered ?

Recordings coming from non-encrypted channels ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gutemine: 07.10.2007 21:53.

07.10.2007 21:52
rduck rduck is a male

Registration Date: 28.08.2006
Which box: DM 500S; DM 600PVR-S; DM 800S; DM 7025ST
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Philips 32PF9641D/10
Origin: Denmark

Thread Starter Thread Started by rduck
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

HDD correctly jumpered...

When trying to play back a recorded file (about 19 secs long), the box says "Timeout læsning i PMT".

I've tried to transfer the file to my own DM7025 (not the '+' model), which plays back the file without problems...

A problem in the Enigma2 kernel perhaps ?

I have attached the piece of video, that causes this error on the 7025+

Attachment:
zip 7025PlayBackProb.zip (9.32 MB, 11 downloads)

---

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rduck: 01.11.2007 18:27.

01.11.2007 18:22 rduck is offline Send an Email to rduck Search for Posts by rduck Add rduck to your Buddy List
baubau

Registration Date: 31.01.2006
Which box: DM7025S
Which Image: Gemini; CVS

RE: 3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rduck
Hi!

I've just installed 3.00 on a DM7025+ box (the new version of DM7025) together with the 2 patches in this thread.
I can record a movie - and via Tuxbox commander see, that the .ts file is growing.
But when trying to playback the recording (after the recording has stopped, of course), using the "video" button, selecting the recorded sequence and the press "OK" - then nothing happens ? I get the video panel (back, play, pause fwd etc) in the buttom of the screen, but no video is played ??

Some time I have the same problem, with gemini2 3.0 on dream 7025. The solution that I have found has been to restart the dream completely.
02.11.2007 11:57 baubau is offline Send an Email to baubau Search for Posts by baubau Add baubau to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » 3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe