i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Imageinstalation unter gemini 2.60 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imageinstalation unter gemini 2.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
glockner

Registration Date: 10.02.2005
Which box: DM 7000S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: ruDream

Imageinstalation unter gemini 2.60 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bei neuer Imageinstalation unter Gemini 2.60 erhalte ich immer eine Fehlermeldung
06.02.2006 05:34 glockner is offline Send an Email to glockner Search for Posts by glockner Add glockner to your Buddy List
nachtvogel nachtvogel is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-9141.png

Registration Date: 17.09.2004
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; DM 800S; DM 7000S
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; NFS; CIFS
Which accessories: Icybox IB-NAS2001
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TH-46PZ8E
Origin: Schweiz

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Warum installierst Du nicht Gemini 2.70?

Box?

Stick?

Flash?

06.02.2006 07:39 nachtvogel is offline Send an Email to nachtvogel Homepage of nachtvogel Search for Posts by nachtvogel Add nachtvogel to your Buddy List Add nachtvogel to your Contact List
albert371
Stammuser

Registration Date: 13.04.2004
Which box: DM 500+S; DM 800S; DM 7000S
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Pioneer PDP-LX 5090
Origin: Deutschland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cvs ins flash und gem 2.7 auf nen stick und alles wird gut
albert
06.02.2006 07:53 albert371 is offline Send an Email to albert371 Search for Posts by albert371 Add albert371 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Imageinstalation unter gemini 2.60

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe