i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » FastScan issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FastScan issue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
drsnacek drsnacek is a male
User

Registration Date: 25.03.2006
Which box: DM 7025S
External Storage: keine
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: Czech Republic

FastScan issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Could you let me know who is the maintainer of the FastScan implementation in Enigma2?
I found an issue where the East/West flag is not processed púroperly during the FastScan download...
18.06.2019 21:59 drsnacek is offline Send an Email to drsnacek Search for Posts by drsnacek Add drsnacek to your Buddy List Add drsnacek to your Contact List
mrvica2
Fortgeschrittener

Registration Date: 04.03.2006
Which box: D-Box
External Storage: keine
Which Image: Sonstige

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FastScan is for some Providers in Netherlands I think, it is not maintained here at all, better ask here
https://forums.openpli.org/
19.06.2019 09:39 mrvica2 is online Send an Email to mrvica2 Search for Posts by mrvica2 Add mrvica2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » FastScan issue

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe