i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Bastelstube » filelist -> aktuelles dir? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page filelist -> aktuelles dir?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shadowrider
unregistered
filelist -> aktuelles dir? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ist es mit der filelist.py nicht möglich, das aktuelle directory anzuzeigen?

ich habe alle mir eingefallenen Varianten probiert, suche per filelist brachte auch nichts
05.04.2009 16:37
gutemine
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ich mach mir meine directory listings immer mit os.listdir selber, da weis ich was ich kriege :-)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gutemine: 05.04.2009 18:04.

05.04.2009 18:04
shadowrider
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
ich mach mir meine directory listings immer mit os.listdir selber

hab ich auch in meiner filesearchFS, aber wenn ich nunmal bei jemand anderem rumpfusche Augenzwinkern

edit: hat sich erledigt, habe einen anderen Ansatz gefunden

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by shadowrider: 05.04.2009 18:59.

05.04.2009 18:20
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Bastelstube » filelist -> aktuelles dir?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe