YoutubeplayerE1_70x0 - special for dm7000 and dm7020

• Hi Friends,

Some users of YoutubeplayerE1 had the problem of 'half picture' with dreamboxes 7000 and 7020. The attached special version have been tested ok for full screen video picture.

Important : only works with vlc 0.8.6.

For the install instructions - please see here:-

YoutubePlayerE1_Final - plugin for enigma1

Hallo Freunde,

Einige Benutzer der YoutubeplayerE1 hatten das Problem der 'Half Bild" mit dreamboxes 7000 und 7020. Der beigefügte spezielle Version getestet wurden ok für Vollbild-Video-Bild.

Nur ok mit vlc 0.8.6.

Info für das Installieren - finden Sie hier :-

YoutubePlayerE1_Final - plugin for enigma1

Cheers, pcd. :)

• Könnte mit jemand das Plugin so umstellen, das es nicht auf eine movieplayer.xml greift, sondern auf eine z. B. movieplayer2.xml da ich es auch auf andere Images probieren möchte und da meistens die movieplayer.xml schon für vlc verwendet wird?

• Zitat

Originally posted by DoctorUltra
    Könnte mit jemand das Plugin so umstellen, das es nicht auf eine movieplayer.xml greift, sondern auf eine z. B. movieplayer2.xml da ich es auch auf andere Images probieren möchte und da meistens die movieplayer.xml schon für vlc verwendet wird?

Leider - Youtubeplayer_70x0 verwendet MoviePlayer von enigma-lib. Diese lib fordert movieplayer.xml. Dies kann nicht geändert werden. Sorry !

Youtubeplayer_Final verwendet youtubeplayer.xml. Also - nutzen Sie bitte das 600pvr und _Final.

Oder. Sie können die Zeilen aus der Youtubeplayer_70x0-movieplayer.xml zu vlc-movieplayer.xml :-

Code
    <youtubeconfig region="GB" timespan="this_week" />
    	<iplist ip1="192.168.1.2" ip2="192.168.1.6" ip3=" " ip4=" " />

Dann beide YoutubeplayerE1_70xo und vlc wird ok mit einem movieplayer.xml.

Sorry für meine deutsche Übersetzung ! :)

Regards, pcd.

• Das klappt nicht, wenn ich den Bereich

Code
    <youtubeconfig region="DE" timespan="this_week" /> 	<iplist ip1="192.168.1.2" ip2="192.168.1.6" ip3=" " ip4=" " />

in die movieplayer.xml kopiere??

• Bei mir stürzt Enigma ab, wenn ich ein Video auswähle, das ZD*-Mediathek Plugin hingegen funktioniert einwandfrei.
    Hier ist meine movieplayer.xml:

Ich verwende VLC 0.86 und ein Gemini auf einer 7000er.

Wer kann helfen???

CU Ulli01

• Hello,
    is this youtubeplayerE1 Plugin working with vlcNG and vlc 1.0.0 or do i have to install 0.98a?
    My vlc streaming to my PC with DM7020s and vlcNG and 1.0.0 is working, but my youtubeplayer is not working????
    Where do i get the old version of vlc???

Thanks

• Zitat

Originally posted by slartibartfast
    Hello,
    is this youtubeplayerE1 Plugin working with vlcNG and vlc 1.0.0 or do i have to install 0.98a?
    My vlc streaming to my PC with DM7020s and vlcNG and 1.0.0 is working, but my youtubeplayer is not working????
    Where do i get the old version of vlc???

Thanks

Hi,

This version only works with vlc 0.8.6. I tested with vlc 0.8.6.a.

You can download it from :-

http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/

I will soon (when I have time !) update youtubeplayer to work with vlc 1. :)

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Sorry that I ask again, I can download the VLC 0.86a from this side, and there is an executable file in it, but how can i install in on my PC?

Thanks

• Zitat

Sorry that I ask again, I can download the VLC 0.86a from this side, and there is an executable file in it, but how can i install in on my PC?

Thanks

I assume you downloaded to Windows. Just doubleclick (right finger on the mouse) on the executable and follow the instructions.

While installing - select "Remove previous settings" option.

It takes about 2 minutes to install. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Iám normally not that stupid, but my main problem is, that when I download the VLC 086a Version for windows and unzipp it, it makes me a complete folder with a VLC.exe in it. There is not install file or something like that to start the installation. If i click on the vlc.exe it directly opens vlc and no installation routine. I have tried some other files from the vlc ftp directory, but they are not for windows.
    What I need is the installation file for the vlc 086a and not the extractet files in the folders.
    :359: :359:

• Zitat

Iám normally not that stupid, but my main problem is, that when I download the VLC 086a Version for windows and unzipp it, it makes me a complete folder with a VLC.exe in it. There is not install file or something like that to start the installation. If i click on the vlc.exe it directly opens vlc and no installation routine. I have tried some other files from the vlc ftp directory, but they are not for windows.
    What I need is the installation file for the vlc 086a and not the extractet files in the folders.
    :359: :359:

No problem - here it is ! :)

• Hi, me again.
    Everything is working good. I once had a youtube stream running, but nearly evertime it is buffering without end. When i search for a video, i can find matches, but when I start the stream, I have the buffering sign forever. On my vlc on the server, i see that it is trying to get the video from youtube with its adress, but it starts (play) and stops (pause) without end.
    Any idea??

Thank you for any help

• Can you please give an example video that does not work ?

I may have to update this plugin. Youtube has changed the video description method recently.

• Thank you. I can find the address.

I will try this.

I assume you can watch this video on your pc ?