i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Gemini Plugins :::... » ...::: Gemini Plugins (GP2 und GP) :::... » Gemini Plugins (GP) » delete lcd circ and e-mail » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page delete lcd circ and e-mail
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
royv royv is a male

images/avatars/avatar-10052.jpg

Registration Date: 23.07.2005
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which Image: Gemini; LT
Welcher Bildschirm: 46"panasonic HD-plasma
Origin: NL

delete lcd circ and e-mail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hallo,
in der neue 4.3 steht lcd circ und email plugin oben, aber die brauche ich nicht. Who kan ich die loschen?
in var/etc/tuxbox/plugins stehn die nicht. Augen rollen
mfg
24.02.2008 13:54 royv is offline Send an Email to royv Search for Posts by royv Add royv to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for royv
Pipsi
User

Registration Date: 09.09.2005
Which box: DM 7000S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi !

Ging mir auch so, also: usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins
24.02.2008 17:07 Pipsi is offline Search for Posts by Pipsi Add Pipsi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Gemini Plugins :::... » ...::: Gemini Plugins (GP2 und GP) :::... » Gemini Plugins (GP) » delete lcd circ and e-mail

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe