i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugins PlayStream for streaming live tv » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Plugins PlayStream for streaming live tv
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Plugins PlayStream for streaming live tv Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Friends,

Attached plugin - PlayStream streams live tv to dreambox.

For the OE 2.0 version - unzip and ftp to root (/).

The urls in the Streams folder are only for example. Please use your own urls - but use the syntax in the examples.

The TV button will stop streaming.

Regards, pcd.

Attachments:
unknown enigma2-plugin-extensions-playstream_1.0 -r0_mipsel.ipk (66 KB, 226 downloads)
zip enigma2_extensions-plugin_playstream_oe2 .0.zip (71.43 KB, 233 downloads)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 03.01.2013 17:26.

14.05.2012 14:18 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
dreamboxco dreamboxco is a male
Experte

images/avatars/avatar-17724.jpg

Registration Date: 31.07.2012
Which box: keine Angabe
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.0

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you have new Version for OE 2.0?
08.10.2012 18:01 dreamboxco is offline Send an Email to dreamboxco Search for Posts by dreamboxco Add dreamboxco to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dreamboxco

Thank you for reminding. I will do these soon. I have some other tasks now.
08.10.2012 19:56 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
dreamboxco dreamboxco is a male
Experte

images/avatars/avatar-17724.jpg

Registration Date: 31.07.2012
Which box: keine Angabe
External Storage: keine

thanks my friend
08.10.2012 22:23 dreamboxco is offline Send an Email to dreamboxco Search for Posts by dreamboxco Add dreamboxco to your Buddy List
Xiros

images/avatars/avatar-18078.jpg

Registration Date: 04.11.2012
Which box: DM800se
External Storage: HDD

Thanks pcd for the great plug in.

But i have a problem if a channel doesnt work or the rtmp link is death the plug in crashed.

The gear turns round and round and the Box doesnt work. Only if i turn the switch off and and the Box restart and work.
05.11.2012 20:33 Xiros is offline Send an Email to Xiros Search for Posts by Xiros Add Xiros to your Buddy List
saintomer1866

images/avatars/avatar-9761.png

Registration Date: 28.11.2005
Which box: DM500; DM800; DM7020
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which Image: OE 1.6

thankyou PCD for a great plugin,
is it possible to play http links with this ?
as at the moment i cannot get this to work on my dm800
the format used is in the attacthment

edit:ok to answer my own question that link does work !
but if i put say 3, 10 or 30 links into a cfg then either none of them work or sometimes just the last one

now this isn't the case on a vu (they all play fine)
so any reason for this not working on my dreambox (OE 1.6)

edit 2;
ok it seems that crimson editor isn't up to the job,
just switched to notepad++ and all is working well

St.O

Attachment:
txt http.cfg.txt (166 Byte, 101 downloads)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by saintomer1866: 27.12.2012 01:22.

25.12.2012 22:54 saintomer1866 is offline Send an Email to saintomer1866 Search for Posts by saintomer1866 Add saintomer1866 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd

quote:
Originally posted by dreamboxco

Hi,

The OE 2.0 version is attached to Post 1.

Regards, pcd.
03.01.2013 16:57 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugins PlayStream for streaming live tv

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe