i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » digi tv and 7025 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page digi tv and 7025
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zvonee

images/avatars/avatar-2341.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2006
Which box: DM 7025S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: DMM original

digi tv and 7025 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi I have original Digi tv card and I would like to know how can watch in my dreambox ? What can I do for this Augen rollen
31.01.2007 20:56 zvonee is offline Send an Email to zvonee Search for Posts by zvonee Add zvonee to your Buddy List
Mateo Mateo is a male
User

images/avatars/avatar-11530.jpg

Registration Date: 20.02.2006
Which box: DM 7025SS
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TX-46G15
Origin: hinter dem Mond gleich links

RE: digi tv and 7025 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing, it's not possible.
01.02.2007 12:07 Mateo is offline Send an Email to Mateo Search for Posts by Mateo Add Mateo to your Buddy List
zvonee

images/avatars/avatar-2341.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2006
Which box: DM 7025S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: DMM original

Thread Starter Thread Started by zvonee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why what is problem??? Augen rollen
01.02.2007 14:50 zvonee is offline Send an Email to zvonee Search for Posts by zvonee Add zvonee to your Buddy List
Mateo Mateo is a male
User

images/avatars/avatar-11530.jpg

Registration Date: 20.02.2006
Which box: DM 7025SS
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TX-46G15
Origin: hinter dem Mond gleich links

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

because the card is only in digitv sat reciver running
01.02.2007 14:56 Mateo is offline Send an Email to Mateo Search for Posts by Mateo Add Mateo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » digi tv and 7025

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe