i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Kodi (DreamOS) » Kodi 18.2 untertiteln mit gstreamer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kodi 18.2 untertiteln mit gstreamer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
djmdp

Registration Date: 07.03.2019
Which box: DM920
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5

Kodi 18.2 untertiteln mit gstreamer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello
I have a problem with subtitles on Kodi, looks like gstreamer is not supporting it in a straight way. Using VideoPlayer, subs are working ok, but not with gstreamer. Are there any other videoPlayers with hardware acceleration and supporting subtitles for OE2.5 and DM920? Or how can we enable the subtitles on gstreamer?
Thanks
31.03.2020 23:23 djmdp is offline Send an Email to djmdp Search for Posts by djmdp Add djmdp to your Buddy List
emanuel emanuel is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-17351.gif

Registration Date: 17.10.2004
Which box: DM7080HD; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; CF-Card; SD-Card; HDD
Which accessories: Hase, Internet
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: BENQ GW2750
Origin: upper Bavaria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is not implemented in gstreamer player for kodi

Plugins --> Sonne

Wir wollen uns für das Update bedanken!!

01.04.2020 09:40 emanuel is offline Send an Email to emanuel Homepage of emanuel Search for Posts by emanuel Add emanuel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Kodi (DreamOS) » Kodi 18.2 untertiteln mit gstreamer

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe