i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Default HD ipk file please... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Default HD ipk file please...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Schpountz Schpountz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-17120.gif

Registration Date: 24.05.2010
Which box: DM920
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: OE 2.5
Origin: Algeria

Default HD ipk file please... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please i am looking for skin default HD on ipk file, i want to install it in a Vuplus receiver.
This one :

Attachment:
png SKIN.png (69 KB, 211 downloads)

13.02.2016 17:07 Schpountz is offline Send an Email to Schpountz Search for Posts by Schpountz Add Schpountz to your Buddy List
JackDaniel JackDaniel is a male
V.I.P.*

images/avatars/avatar-19339.gif

Registration Date: 27.06.2004
Which box: DM520; DM800se; DM900; DM7020HD; DM8000; Goliath
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; NFS
Which accessories: PS3,Competition Pro,Dream-Tastatur,D VD-Kit,Qnap TS-439 Pro II,Teufel Theater 2,Onkyo TX-NR609,Pronto TSU9400
Which Image: CVS
Welcher Bildschirm: KDL-75W855C
Origin: @home.at

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Augen rollen Zunge raus Ich brauch Kaffee

13.02.2016 17:08 JackDaniel is offline Send an Email to JackDaniel Homepage of JackDaniel Search for Posts by JackDaniel Add JackDaniel to your Buddy List
mfgeg mfgeg is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-19895.png

Registration Date: 09.08.2005
Which box: Goliath
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: OE 2.5
Origin: Confoederatio Helvetica

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Sat-Receiver and Dream Multimedia Images / Sat-Receiver of other manufactor.

IHAD is a board for the boxes and images of the company Dream Multimedia. Boxes of other manufacturers and also images of other boxes will not be discussed or supported here. Such threads/posts can be edited or closed or deleted by the team.

Closed

13.02.2016 17:17 mfgeg is online Send an Email to mfgeg Homepage of mfgeg Search for Posts by mfgeg Add mfgeg to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Default HD ipk file please...

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe