bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500)

• thanks
    "4.c" from my last report have been fixed by separators '#'

there is next list:
    9.a.(bug) from WebIF->RemoteControl doesnt work numbers on any menu
    9.b.(bug) from WebIF->RemoteControl doesnt work '<'; '>' on clear screen
    9.c.(feat) on slow i-net too long time take waiting after each click on WebIF->RemoteControl
    _ maybe there is posible refresh only osdshot.png and dont dowload each time rc_big.jpg

10.(feat) will be great to see where is placed cursor in Menues (WebIF->OSDshot)

11.(feat) how about shorter steps for Menu transparency (Setup->System Settings->OSD Settings-> Alpha:)

dm8Ksstt+NN2 dm7020+GP
    1.8m+36E;28E;23E;19E;16E;13E;7E
    1.6m+42E;40/39E;36E
    1.0m+10/9E;5E;1W;8W
    0.8m+4/5W
    1.1m+12W;18W;24W
    1.0m+15W;22W;30W
    1.0m+75E;80E
    1.1m+53E;60E

• I found that the ruDream images had included this a while ago... I would love to have this feature added to Gemini.

"memory of a mode of a sound (mono left/mono right/stereo) for each channel is added"

I hate having to do this manually each time i browse channels like Cartoon network, Eurosport, Jetix and a few more on 1W and 5E.
    If I dont set it to Left - Mono each time i change to one of these channels, I get english and danish mixed, danish talk in the left speaker and english in the right.

• I'm very pleased with the Gemini image for DM500 but there are some features I would love to see in future releases:

1) Wake on Lan when CIFS recording (just like NGrab)
    2) Enable optional boot logo
    3) Optimize the network (Yes, I know it's not easy! I'm just wishing =) )
    4) Optional transcode of AC3 streams when playing vob files, so audio is sent to the TV and not to the optical AC3 output.

Thanks for great image! :314:

• I don´t know if its possible to add option when record movies to hd using CIFS use files > 1gb like the 7000 selecting chunks of 1, 2 , 4, 8 GBs

• Zitat

Original von petaka
    I don´t know if its possible to add option when record movies to hd using CIFS use files > 1gb like the 7000 selecting chunks of 1, 2 , 4, 8 GBs

You can do this manually:
    Find this file and edit it:
    /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/config
    and insert this string:
    i:/extras/record_splitsize=00400000
    Put that string where the other strings that starts with "I:/extras..."
    Now, DONT reboot the DB, but instead pull out the power cord and reinsert it.
    Now the spiltsize should be 4GB :winking_face:

• i would love if they could add CC (Closed Caption) support for North america, no image for north america has CC for the dreambox
    its sad being hearing impaired :frowning_face:

• thanks Bombjack, but doing that, dm500 reboots in a lopp. it´s a 500t with gemini 2.6, and it reset when sais "starting common interface", and reboots un a loop.

any idea?

pd. mmmm, perhaps it´ll be other thing. i´ve restored confing, and always to the same. i´ll reflash again. thanks.

• Zitat

Original von petaka
    thanks Bombjack, but doing that, dm500 reboots in a lopp. it´s a 500t with gemini 2.6, and it reset when sais "starting common interface", and reboots un a loop.

any idea?

pd. mmmm, perhaps it´ll be other thing. i´ve restored confing, and always to the same. i´ll reflash again. thanks.

I don't know why it does that for you. It works fine here. What did you use for editing the config file? I'm using cuteftp
    I'm also using gemini 2.6 in dm500.
    You can try editing the file and reboot the DB, but I think the config file will be overwritten with your current settings then.

• no, i´ve reflashed and i can verify that adding i:/extras/record_splitsize=00400000 in config doesn´t works over 500T, perhaps a bug in this model?

edited with flashFXP wihout problems, then after re-plug dm500T reboots in a loop.

but thanks for de idea. i´ll try again in gemini 2.7 :winking_face:

PD. solved:

it´s a must enable automout CIFS, and Dm500t starts OK.