HDMI Color Space Option

• Hello All,

Thank you for your great product! I have just bought a shiny new DM900 from HM-SAT and installed the Gemini 3.3 plugin. Thank you so much for all your development, it makes a big difference to my life!

Would you please consider putting a HDMI Color Space Option in the AV settings page much like the OpenATV image. At the moment all the black is replaced with pink giving mostly fully pink screens. My TV/AV receiver requires an RGB option on the HDMI.

Thank you and thank you and thank you!!

• Have you installed the latest Image on your Box? As the current drivers are automatically switching to the right mode. Also there is already a colorspace plugin for ages on the feed.

Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net

• Hello!

Thank you for your reply. I have left my upgrade project lying just to wait out some updates. Today I have installed the latest updates via the bluepanel with the same colorspace problem. I am running the DM900 via an AV receiver to a DVI screen so that's why I am having to force the colorspace myself as it is not correctly recognized.

I have installed the videocolorspace plugin (from cmicula) as you suggested but this plugin does not seem to work on the DM900 as the described menu option does not appear.

Would you have another suggestion?

Thank you for your help!