Warning about Dream Multimedia

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • It looks like the service in this company (which makes the Dreambox) is deteriorating for the following reasons:
    I sent them my box from Arab Emirates for repair. They dont have a reliable dealer for repair anywhere other than Germany. They kept the package waiting in the post office for 1 month instead of picking it up immediately. After that I waited 6 weeks which is the time they said it takes to start the repair, but they still didnt repair it by that time. I asked them to return the box to me even without repair because I did not want to wait forever.

It is clear that this company doesnt care about good reputation and good customers' service. If the box needs more than 3 months to be repaired then it is not worth it to buy a dreambox. Most reputable international companies have maintenance centers in several parts of the world not just one center in the main country. Dream Multimedia has a sales dealer in Dubai but they told me it cant make hardware repairs.

It is wise for those thinking of buying dreambox to think again. Unless you live in germany near that company, you are going to waste a long time if your device requires repair.

• thank you sir for the info given,
    but you did not gave us enough details about your shipment reference or number or any details to follow up your case.

1- our technical team is not supposed to go post offices to clear shipments, and all international companies receive the faulty items either directly from customers in service centers or they reach by courier to the service center.
    2- any faulty item still under warranty will be replaced for free and will be ready for pick up in same day so we wonder to what office you have send or whom you contacted.
    3- none warranty items as well will be done same days but with charges unless the receiver is very old and we have no parts in stock , in that case only we will have to send to Germany and wait till it is back.

sir you are requested to provide the tracking number of your parcel, and the service center slipt reference as any items reach service center will have reference number.
    if you are not able to provide any of the above reference your post and complain will be useless and no cense and no one can help you.
    we wish to get more info to be able to help you in a better way. info@dmm-tv.com

DreamBox Distributor. Dubai

• My problem was NOT with Dubai dealer. It was with Germany. I sent the box to germany after arranging that with the company there and getting a RMA number. The system in germany seems to be requiring the addressee to pick up the package from their post office. I didnt say the package was lost. It was received finally by DMM after 1 month of waiting and they returned it to me after 2 months of delay WITHOUT repairing it.

As regarding Dubai dealer, I already sent you an email -before sending to germany- explaining the problem but did not receive ANY answer from you. The email was sent to the address found in your website which is sales@dmm-tv.com. No one replied to that email. I am going to try again at the address you gave me. Lets see if you can really help me.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gentleman_1 ()

• There is no answer also at the address you provided since 2 days!! It looks like everything is slow at DMM.

• That email is supposed to be in Dubai not in Germany where Saturday is the beginning of the week.

• The email mentioned relates to the/an Asia Distributor, who also answers the posts above.

To contact DMM directly, maybe check for the official homepage of Dream Multimedia additionally.

Dream. Multimedia conatct

charly2mal2

DM8000 mit RGB-Display Skin=infinityHD/image=exp2011-09-06/GP3,DM7020HD, OE2.0 mit karatelight, DM7080HD

• I have exhausted all contacts with DMM in Germany. They are the ones who returned my box unrepaired after 3 months of waiting and after paying $120 for shipping both ways (to Arab Emirates). The distributor you talked about is in Dubai which is supposed to be working on Saturday and supposed to respond to my email without delay.

• well sir, I took your matter and tried to help you personally while your box was not purchased from Dubai or from any dealer or distributor in Middle east or north Africa.
    but your funny way thinking by posting your stories in public is a smart way.
    and for your info we already replied and requested you the serial number to track the history of your box.

and now I am sorry to say your issue is with dream multimedia Germany who received your box and checked and returned to you so you have to continue with them while I am sure they have send you the report with the box when it was returned.

sometimes trying to help someone does not deserve is a mistake.

thank you and bye bye.
    for us in Dubai subject is closed as it is not our concern and the matter is related to main office in Germany as the case is between you and them.

best regards.

• Nachtrag:
    User Gentleman_1 auf eigenen Wunsch gelöscht worden!

Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du. <br>
    Mahatma Gandhi