Enigma2 Image for PowerPC Dreamboxes - Howto

• The command you write here are for telenet, write?

i want to try fix the osd screen shoot thou webinterface, any idea?

• Please tell us when you have solved the problem. :)

The problem is with grab. Start with recipe aio-grab.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hello,

pcd can you please inform me where i can found :

Code
    nfsserver
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-tuxtxt

to include on the image and rebuild?

• Nfsserver needs a number of items. This topic was discussed in the e2 ppc image threads. Please look up. Because it is difficult to get nfsserver working.

• Hi again,

one question, when i have to install Barry Allen Plugin?
    Before increase memory?

• Hi pcd,

i ask you a favour, can u please help me to make the extra menu (DF2menu.py) display image for each option like main menu?

• after reading code on extra menu (DF2menu.py) i add

Code
    self["pixmap"].instance.setPixmapFromFile(self.pics[self.index])

after

but not work

• Hi geobest,

If you have space in your computer - can you also make the 500plus and 600pvr e2 images ? Then - you can publish the new versions of the ppc e2 images with new look. I have some more ideas.

If you want to do that - please make the e1 images first. Then I will give you the e2 files for those boxes.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi pcd,

YES why not !!!!!

I have to make some more changes and then when i finish with DM7020, i can copy all changes to DM500 Plus and DM600 PRV.

I have send pm to Seddi (the creator of aio-grab) to help me solve the problem but has to login about 2 months !!!!

I'm open to all ideas ;), Please inform me with your ideas to include them :winking_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd
    Please make the e1 images for 600pvr and 500plus - and test them with BA multiboot.

Have you installed BA yet ?

Not installed BA yet, i plan to do that tonight !!!, i have about 30gb empty space, but i can change hdd, and put a bigger, install linux from scratch and go on (that's no problem because with my scripts i make all the environment automatically).