Webcontrol

• dm800se gemin gp3
    How do you record ? - After the command "instant record" displays an error message "Error Parsing XML"

• Zitat

Originally posted by ferdi47
    dm800se gemin gp3
    How do you record ? - After the command "instant record" displays an error message "Error Parsing XML"

Anyone can help me ?

• Zitat

Originally posted by ferdi47
    dm800se gemin gp3

I use the red button of web control, but i have "ERROR PARSING XML" , Please support me, thanks

• I have read that you cant use GP3 with gemini image. So maybe that is the problem. I maybe wrong or has misunderstood but Try loading ICVS from 23/12-2010 and then install the GP3. That works very well by me.

• Zitat

Originally posted by duomaster
    I have read that you cant use GP3 with gemini image. So maybe that is the problem. I maybe wrong or has misunderstood but Try loading ICVS from 23/12-2010 and then install the GP3. That works very well by me.

I have already installed GP3.

• And does it work ok? Thats what I meen because someone wrote it will not function properly with a full image. If I understood it right the future will be only cvs and GP3. In most Images you already have blue button.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von duomaster ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by duomaster
    And does it work ok? Thats what I meen because someone wrote it will not function properly with a full image. If I understood it right the future will be only cvs and GP3. In most Images you already have blue button.

I have icvs + GP3, but the recording does not work with interface WebControl, I have this message "ERROR PARSING XML"