Statement regarding the latest Gemini 4.3.1 for the DM500

• THX to TDA
    englisch:

Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du. <br>
    Mahatma Gandhi

• If you have come to conclusion how to fix corrupted boxes that would have meant improvement for 1 500 current viewers

satelitski forum has come with solution how to repair it, and that announcement is what interests most of users now

• Zitat

Original von hispasat1
    If you have come to conclusion how to fix corrupted boxes that would have meant improvement for 1 500 current viewers

satelitski forum has come with solution how to repair it, and that announcement is what interests most of users now

It's easy to write new firmware in the flashs.
    But there is no firmware/bootloader which is allowed to use in cloned boxes.

This means: There is no possibility to reflash clones... and really, there's no need do to such a stupid thing, because clones are dump, nothing worthy to repair.
    Perhaps the people selling clones write own drivers and bootloaders for their boxes? This would be legal to use... But, thanks god, this will not happen :)

AC

• Offizieller Beitrag

Avis sur la dernière Gemini 4.3.1 pour la DM500

Francais:

Dateien

E2 Box: TWO ~ ONE ~ DM8000 ~ DM7080 ~ DM7020HD~ DM9x0 ~ DM820 ~ DM800(SE(v2))~ DM52x ~ DM500HD(v2)~ DM7025(+)
    E1 Box: DM7020 ~ DM7000 ~ DM 5620 ~ DM600 ~ DM500+ ~ DM500 ~ TRIAX 272-S
    Image: OE2.5/OE2.6 Unst./GP4.2 ~ OE2.5 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.2 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.0 Exp./GP3.2 ~ iCVS/GP3 ~ Gemini 4.70
    Sonstiges: Logitech K600 ~ DM Tastatur ~ Box: DM100 ~ Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia ~ Server: ALIX.3D3 ~ BananaPI
    Satelliten: WaveFrontier T90
    23,5°E | 19,2°E | 16.0°E | 13,0°E | 10,0°E | 9,0°E | 7,0°E | 4,9°E | 3.0°E | 1.9°E | 0,8°W | 4,0°W | 5,0°W | 8,0°W | 12,5°W | 15,0°W | 22,0°W | 24,5°W | 30.0°W

Hilfe gesucht ? schau mal ins Gemini Project WIKI, auch unsere Video Tutorial sind für den Einstieg sehr empfehlenswert

• may I ask you, why you are still here, when you think the IHAD team members are clowns??

Der Computer löst viele Probleme, die wir ohne ihn nicht hätten...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von passi007 ()

• Zitat

Original von hispasat1
    annoucement could fit into a few words...

gemi team is paid by dreammultimedia, even birds sing it

And you're the emperor of China... no bird will deny this!

AC

• what happened was a massacre. you killed many devices with cold blood.

i'm going to make a new website:

i-have-a-clonebox.com

and we all will support clones.

clones are much better and yet cheaper.

note:

i dont care if you ban me.

Adios Amigo

• Offizieller Beitrag

support the clones without using non licensed software... :winking_face: try that!

no box was killed!

• Damn the clones and company-right thiefs. Owner of Clones should find software for clones because Gemini is simply for DM500. For IHAD and DMM - keep going that way. For Clones - Adios Amigos.

• what is going to be in the future is that IHAD and DM gave new tools to the world to create new viruses for all DM boxes, leagal or clones

some times u have to think before u shoot yourself in the leg
    seems that DM are not strong in thinking.
    wait until the new viruses came !

• Please calm down, it is time now to turn swords into plowshares again.

Like in any war, there is no winner, only loosers, so let's bury the bodies and do our mourning prayers.

Ciao
    gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• I have an original DM600 but I think what you did is immoral since people trusted you as a team and you did that to them with coold blood. I believe you should have stated clearly that your image is intended only for original boxes.

After what you have done really I cannot trust you as a team and I'll never use your image.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von smrs2000
    I believe you should have stated clearly that your image is intended only for original boxes.

We always stated out clearly that we only support original boxes and that all our images are only for original boxes ! We are "I have a Dreambox" and not "I have a Box that maybe is compatible with a Dreambox".

hispasat1
    Believe it or not .. we are not paid by DMM, we are not DMM and we DONT WANTED to get paid by DMM.